Gurmukhi Dastaara normally is a name give to Dastaar which is Sidhi Dastaar i.e. the one in the pictures below:
(Sant Bishan Singh Muralewale of Taksal (teacher of Sant Sundar Singh)
(Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee)
Some points to remember about Gurmukhi Dastaara are:
1) It should not be put in mouth when tying it.
2) There should be no laR in the back.
3) No pins to hold it and no use of Maava.
4) No Pooni and the Dastaar should not be sewn in the middle to make it double wide like Patiala-shahi puggs.
5) The Keski underneath must be visible on the forehead.