My father had been bed ridden for some time with arthritis but once he tried this along with Gurbani paath and Naam of course (sarab rog ka aukhad naam) he was cured of his chronic arthritis.
• First take the skin off 1 whole ginger and chop it into pieces.
• Next put about half a glass full of cold water in a food processor and then put the pieces of ginger and then blend them.
• Once they have been blended squeeze out the juiceproperly to create a ginger juice.
• Once the juice has been extracted squeeze half of a lemon into it.
• This mixture should last about 4/5 months.
• Every morning when waking up before eating, take out 1 ½ spoonfuls of the mixture into a cup and add one tablespoon of Black seed oil (commonly known as Kalonji). You can get this from Indian shops. Then add one whole table spoon of honey and 1 or 2 spoonfuls of warm water.
• Drink this everyday without fail for at least 3 or 4 months and you will definitely notice the difference.
No, what I meant was the ginger juice mixture will last for 4 months. You take out 1 and half chamchey from the mixture and put into another cup and then add 1 table spoon of Black seed oil, 1 table spoon of honey and 1 or 2 spoonfuls of warm water and then drink.
You could say the ginger juice mixture is the 'master mixture' and then everyday you take out 1 and half spoonfuls from it and put into another cup and then add the other ingredients as described above & then drink.
The master mixture will last for a long time, up to 4 months even. Or if you drink everyday (as recommended) then it will run out quick, but you just make more then.