This moorakh was fortunate enough to have met Bhai Sahib in August 2009. They gave me a thorough lambasting on my life and prompted me to sort things out, unfortunately I still have not managed to do so. Bhai Sahib was the most hardcore Singh I have ever met, and although I am totally devoid of spirituality myself, I suspected they were a Jot Vigyaasi Gurmukh. I have never heard anyone do Naam Abhiyaas like them. Here are some of the things Bhai Sahib told us:
1. They were from Delon Village in Ludhiana District in Panjab, when they were beginning to get interested in Sikhi in the mid 1970s, they were in some confusion, but then they read Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee's Autobiography Jail Chittian and they said by reading that and other books by Bhai Sahib all their doubts were removed "Sari shankaa udgee si".
2. They have kept strict Sarbloh Bibek and have not missed AmritVela since they took Amrit in 1976. The Singhs present asked them about this, Bhai Sahib simply replied "Guru Sahib di bakshish" (Blessings of Guru Sahib). They said Sarbloh is required Rehat for all Gursikhs, and Guru Sahib loves Rehat and Sarbloh.
3. They never wore any other clothing except Khalsa Bana since they took Amrit, "Ma ta ni pent pai" (I have not worn pantaloons/trousers) they said it is not acceptable for Gursikh to wear anything else except Khalsa Bana. They also said hazooria is vital part of Khalsa Bana, it reminds us we are beggars at the door of Guru Sahib, and we should not go in front of Guru Sahib without one.
4. Only Amrit administered in hazoori of LaRevaar Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee can be considered Amrit. Those who have not taken Amrit or had Anand Karaj done in the hazoori of LaRevaar Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee should do so at the earliest possible opportunity, as it is not valid. They personally did not do matha tek to pad-chedd sarooop, as they did not accept it as Guru.
4. Kirpan of less than 6 or 7 inches cannot be considered Kakkar.
That's all I can recall right now, I'm sure the respected Gurmukhs who knew Bhai Sahib very well can share more. Some people will say the above is too extreme etc but the truth is very hard to accept. I do beg forgiveness for all mistakes.